If you are thinking about a safe option for your summer holiday this year, you most likely came to the conclusion that motor yacht charter, sailling boat rental, catamaran charter or crewed yacht charter in Croatia is one of the safest options in this coronavirus time. To maximize your safety, we have prepared the below list of safety precautions we are taking to ensure you can spend your vacation in Croatia safely and enjoy your holidays like always.
In the last few weeks, we took advantage of the little extra time we had on our hands to prepare our boats and safety protocols so that we are fully ready to welcome you as soon as the health-officials of our countries permit it!
Our experienced technical and cleaning staff will make all the preparations according to the highest standards, all the contact areas will be additionally checked and cleaned with disinfectant (read this article for more details on the disinfection process).
We are taking care of:
Cabins: fresh and clean linens, double pillowcases provided, bed-linen supplied in protective wrapping disinfection of all doors, knobs, cabinets, and exposed surfaces. Saloon: detailed cleaning and disinfection of navigation table including switches on the instrument panel and navigation equipment and all the electric switches and fuses.
Kitchen: all stuff (plates, glasses, knives, spoons ...) will be disinfected with hot water and disinfectant, disinfected tableware supplied in protective wrapping, cabinets holding cutlery thoroughly cleaned and special attention will be given to the fridge and stove.
Toilets and showers: we have always cleaned and disinfected them with special care and we will continue to do so.
Cockpit: will be perfectly cleaned as always, special care will be given to the common touchpoints; like steering wheels, navigation instruments, buttons, VHF, winch handles, all railings, and other touchpoints.
Health safety equipment
All our staff members are equipped with protective equipment both for yours and their own safety. We have also minimized in-person interactions wherever possible and we ask you to help us by following these health safety instructions:
- Keep safety distance.
- Wear safety equipment.
- Watch out for any symptoms of respiratory infection (breathing difficulties, coughing, etc.).
- Wear a surgical mask when facing another person.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap for at least 20 seconds, or with a hydro-alcoholic solution.
- Avoid touching your eyes, mouth and nose.
- Avoid contact with fragile persons (pregnant women, the chronically ill, elderly persons, etc.) and avoid places where such persons are gathered.
- Avoid closed public spaces frequented by many other people (pubs, restaurants, etc.).
Book the boat of your choice via e-mail, telephone or online at www.ncp-charter.com. Our booking crew will help you choose our boat and provide all the information you need. Charter payment and payment for all the extras ordered can be made via bank transfer or via online credit card payment. After confirming the reservation of your desired yacht, our team will send you all the necessary documentation, so no physical contact is needed at this step.
Our charter fulfills all the requirements for hygienically distance for you and our staff during check-in. In order to make it even safer, we kindly ask you to send all the necessary documents like passport copies and crew lists upfront and make all the payments via bank transfer or online. On-board check-in will be done with all the precautions and we will also send you a virtual boat presentation so you get to know the boat even before you come on board (ENAVIGA), which further reduces the need for the physical contact at this stage. We ask you to have max. 2 crew members present at the reception and during check-in. Be sure to leave a contact phone number so we can notify you when the boat is complete.
We kindly ask you to settle all the payments via bank transfer or on-line before your arrival to our charter base in Marina Mandalina Šibenik. In case there is a need for payment in the base, please have your credit card ready.
Groceries and supplies
There is a grocery shop in the marina just next to our charter reception office but you can also have your groceries preordered, prepaid, and delivered straight to the boat. Place your order via our partner: JAM YACHT SUPPLY.
Pick your preferred boat and book today!
Check out also yacht charter prices for Croatia.
Related articles about post coronavirus yacht chartering:
- Why is yacht charter vacation in Croatia the safest post coronavirus summer holiday option
- Our boats cleaning and disinfection process
- How marine life has recovered during coronavirus lockdown
- Tips to maximize your safety during your holidays in Croatia this year
- Take advantage of lower tourism this year.
- Sail Croatia
- Why charter a yacht with skipper
- What do you need to charter a boat in Croatia
- How to choose the right boat for you
- Our charter base: in Šibenik: Marina Mandalina
- Recommended sailing routes in Croatia
- Beginner sailing tips
- Basic of catamaran sailing
- Are multihull catamarans safer than sailboat monohulls
- Cruising with small children
- Spring sailing is something special
- Most common sailing knots
- Our happy guests sailing stories
- Recommended restaurants chartering with a yacht
Grand Soleil yachts - performance with style, always!
- All our guests` testimonials