Dear guests and partners,
Here you will find useful information on how to make your sailing trip, while yacht chartering Croatia, easier.
Weather forecast in Croatia you can find on this link
National parks Kornati islands and river Krka waterfalls with all details on how to buy a ticket and get there?
Fishing permits in Croatia you can find on this link.
Gas station LUKOIL is just 400 m from the marina and it is working 24/7 during the season.
Parking in the marina costs 16 € per day.
Parking payment can be made on the payment machines near the exit or reception of the marina, not at the tollgate!!!
KONZUM market in marina working hours:
Monday to Saturday: from 7 AM till 8 PM.
Sunday: from 7 AM till 8 PM during season; from 7 AM till 1 PM winter time
Pick your preferred boat and book today!
Don`t miss out on our special offers with up to 40% discount for Croatia yacht charter last minute and early birds booking offers.
Check out also yacht hire Croatia cost.
- Sail Croatia info and tips
- Reasons to charter a yacht with skipper
- What do you need to charter a boat in Croatia
- How to pick the right charter boat for your needs
- Our charter base: Marina Mandalina - Šibenik
- All our recommended sailing routes in Croatia
- What is a catamaran?
- Monohull or caramaran?
Sailing tips for beginners
Tip for sailing with children
- Our guests sailing stories
- Recommended restaurants while sailing the Adriatic
- All our guests` testimonials
Grand Soleil yachts - performance with style, always!