NEW MAREX MODEL: 360 CABRIOLET CRUISER. LET THE SUN SHINE IN!
The Marex 360 Cabriolet Cruiser is a full planning open cabin cruiser, with one of the largest convertible cockpits in its class. No boat under 40 feet features a larger cockpit area then the new Marex 360 CC.
The popular solutions from the previous model 350CC can be recognized and has been developed and implemented in this new model.
Where are you spending time in the boat? By removing a saloon below deck and devoting the space saving to a larger cockpit area, this boat is designed for those who spend little time below decks. We focus on making the space in the cockpit perfect.
An amazing 10 people can be accommodated around the table. The luxurious seating area is the perfect place to entertain! Modern storage innovations encompass expanded waterproof containers under the seats. A handy door in the windscreen affords quick, safe and easy access to the foredeck, although the generous 28 cm side decks also allow easy movement around the boat.
A well-designed helm position, excellent dashboard ergonomics and clear instrumentation provide a comfortable drive, while the spacious triple co-pilot seat assures an exciting experience for the whole family.
The boat will have several engine options, but probably the most popular will be the:
- 1 x Volvo Penta D6 400 approx, top speed 31 knots
- 2 x Volvo Penta D4 300, approx, top speed is over 37 knots
- Yanmar 2 x 260 MD and Yanmar 2 x Y 320
The boat comes with a short or a long bathing platform. Long version is at 11.49m. and the short version 10.99 m. The total width of the boat is at 3.49 m.
Capacity of the tanks in the boat are as follows:
- Fuel tank: 680 L
- Water tank: 350 L
- Hot water: 60 L
- Blackwater tank: 250 L
Revolutionary canopy system
Sensational in every aspect - the new canopy system has not compromised the boats sleek, contemporary style. Our unique and famous canopy solutions are like our other Marex models. The new 360 Cab Cruiser incorporates these easy-to-use innovative canopy designs.
The canopy is ground-breaking different and consists partly of a soft top and a side wrap around the seating group. It opens and closes as easy as the curtains at home, stowed away in their own hidden locker in the targa arch. The extremely smooth solution makes it possible to set up the canopy in a blink. The operation is done in seconds. The world's fastest and easiest.
The bathing platform is designed for practical handling and enjoyment on water.
- Extensive space for Dinghy with brand new super easy davits solution hidden when not in use
- Lots of storage under the bench. The living area extends deeper than the door to fit all wet gear
- Generous seat bench on platform
- Space for 8 fenders
It has two large, generous cabinets with plenty of storage space in the cabinets. We have emphasized larger cabin volume.
Good standing height throughout the boat, over 192 in front of the bed
A lot of dedicated clothes storage
Large window surfaces in the cabinets
- Fantastic driver's seat
- Seats for 10 people
- Loads of storage under the benches in the seating area
- Forward facing sofa for passengers can seat 3 people
- We have kept Access Covered through a hatch in the windshield via integrated steps, or along the wide side deck.
Large and well-equipped pantry
The large galley even caters for gourmet cooking. A freezer and large side by side fridge comes as standard equipment.
- U-shaped galley with flip up worktop
- 220 litre large "side by side" refrigerator
- Double sink
- 3 burner gas cooker
- ENO oven
- Large freezer
- Lots of drawers for pantry
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION OF THE 360 CABRIOLET CRUISER
- Hull type: Planning
- Length: 10,99 m Short Version / 11,49 m Long Version
- Beam: 3,49 m
- Depth: 1,1 m (single); 0,97 m (twin)
- Fuel tank: 680 L
- Water tank: 375 L
- Hotwater: 50 L
- Blackwater tank: 230 L
- CE Category: B
- Seats: 3 forward facing, 10 in the sitting group
- Master bed front cabin: 200 cm X 170 cm
- Bed mid cabin: 200 cm X 180 cm
- Sunbed: 195 cm X 145 cm
- Headroom under the canopy: at Front 197 cm
- Headroom in cockpit: min 193 cm
- Headroom front cabin: 192 cm
- Headroom mid cabin: changing room 192 cm, at cabin entrance 94 cm, above bed 64 cm
- Outside cockpit: 200 cm long centered sitting group
- Bathing platform: 70 cm Short Version / 120 cm Long Version
- Batteries: 4x Service, 1x per engine
- Berths: 4 + 3
- Height without cradle including mast: 4,4 m
- Height above waterline without mast: 2,96 m
- Weight empty boat: approx. Depending on engines 7500-8300
- Width of side decks: min. 26 cm
- Design: Marex & Nikl design
Pick your preferred boat and book today!
Don`t miss out on our special offers with up to 40% discount for last minute yacht charters and early birds booking offers.
Check out how much does it costs to charter a yacht in Croatia with us and our regular charter terms & conditions.
We are based in Mandalina marina in Šibenik.
Read more about us and check out everything we have for you here.