We would like to invite you to a new B2B event specialized for the yacht charter industry. This event was created in response to the request of more than 30 major charter companies in Croatia which believe that the Biograd Boat Show is the best time and place to have an annual gathering of the complete charter community.
We want to invite you to Croatia Charter Expo 2019 and grant you with complimentary:
• Brokers participation fee, and
• 3-night stay + half board, for maximum 2 persons in double room. We are sending basic information about the event we hope that you will send us filled application form (bottom of the page):
• The Croatia Charter Expo 17.-18.10.2019. is a two-day nautical business networking event that will take place in the exhibition hall D (school sports hall), in Biograd n/m, Croatia, as a new addition to Biograd Boat Show (17.10.2019 - 20.10.2019). It is designed to connect Croatian charter companies with international charter agents. At the web address www.croatiacharterexpo.com you can find all the event details.
• (Free of charge) Charter broker package includes a single Entry pass for the CCE and the BBS. The pass guaranties: business directory registration with free use of the meeting software; access to Congress Program in Hall D; entry to the Charter Friday Party; free entrance to all organized parties and concerts during the entire duration of the BBS; free coffee, tea, water and juice at the lounge bar, in Hall D and a free Wifi in Hall D.
• The organizer has prepared a limited number of gift packages for eligible Charter Brokers that are first to register. The package includes free 3-night accommodation with half board, for 2 persons in one room.
• CCE charter brokers will have a unique opportunity to organize a visit to charter bases, so they can assure the quality of the services in person.
• The Croatian Chamber of Economy will host a specialized conference program for charter agents and charter brokers that will deal with all important issues, current topics and new services on the market.
• Charter Brokers will be able to arrange meetings with fleet operators, other brokers, and suppliers with free of charge on-line meeting Software. All participating exhibitors and visitors (within CCE and BBS) will be registered in the B2B Business Directory, where they can browse for potential partners and arrange meetings. CCE participants can arrange meetings at the exhibition booths or in the lounge area of Hall D. If you wish to meet e.g. supplier that is not CCE registered, you can arrange the meeting at the BBS, either at an exhibition stand or in the B2B lounge in Hall B of BBS.