Marex 360 Cabriolet Cruiser - new motor yact for rent in our charter Fleet
The Marex 360 Cabriolet Cruiser is a full planning open cabin cruiser, with one of the largest convertible cockpits in its class. No boat under 40 feet features a larger cockpit area than the new Marex 360 CC.
Where are you spending time in the boat? By removing a saloon below deck and devoting the space saving to a larger cockpit area, this boat is designed for those who spend little time below decks. We focus on making the space in the cockpit perfect. An amazing 10 people can be accommodated around the table. The luxurious seating area is the perfect place to entertain!
Modern storage innovations encompass expanded waterproof containers under the seats. A handy door in the windscreen affords quick, safe and easy access to the foredeck, although the generous 28 cm side decks also allow easy movement around the boat.
A well-designed helm position, excellent dashboard ergonomics and clear instrumentation provide a comfortable drive, while the spacious triple co-pilot seat assures an exciting experience for the whole family.
- Hull type: Planning
- Length: 10,99 m Short Version / 11,49 m Long Version
- Beam: 3,49 m
- Depth: 1,1 m (single); 0,97 m (twin)
- Fuel tank: 680 l
- Water tank: 375 l
- Hotwater: 50 l
- Blackwater tank: 230 l
- CE Category: B
- Seats: 3 forward facing, 10 in the sitting group
- Master bed front cabin: 200 cm X 170 cm
- Bed mid cabin: 200 cm X 180 cm
- Sunbed: 195 cm X 145 cm
- Headroom under the canopy: at Front 197 cm
- Headroom in cockpit: min 193 cm
- Headroom front cabin: 192 cm
- Bathing platform: 70 cm Short Version / 120 cm Long Version
- Batteries: 4x Service, 1x per engine
- Berths: 4 + 3
- Design: Marex & Nikl design