Marex is a Norwegian motorboat factory known for making high-quality and seaworthy boats with modern, impeccable design and smart solutions in every aspect of the boat. This is why we say that Marex is King of the sea
The original Marex boatyard was established in 1973 in Grimstad, a small town on the south coast of Norway. The founder of Marex and General Manager for over 20 years was Eyvin Aalrud.
Soon after being established Marex boatyard became a success thanks to the farsightedness of Eyvin. Now the company is run by his two sons, Espen and Thomas Aalrud.
Marex yachts are made with a passion that is nicely blended with high performance and luxury style: the best of Scandinavian boat building.
For over 40 years Marex has been building high-quality boats with great performance on the sea made for comfortable sailing.
Marex technology and elegance
Under its beautiful exterior, Marex hides an internal build structure created with the most modern technologies and materials available.
The whole building process starts within the Marex design department where innovative solutions and materials are studied and put through severe resistance tests. So that the final product is an impeccable motor yacht.
High-quality materials and craftsmanship
The refined design meets high-quality materials for a top-class combination. Each part of the boat is refined to the smallest detail and it is subject to intense processing cycles.
Details and Style
A careful choice of wood and materials care over details makes the Marex interior a masterpiece of quality, practical use, and bespoke and innovative design solutions.
Nowadays Marex brand is at the top of its lifecycle, stronger and bigger than ever, well known all over Europe for its modern design, clever solutions and long-lasting quality of the boats and bespoke craftsmanship.
Proof of this are many international awards won by the Marex boats over the last decade!
NCP CHARTER & MAREX COOPERATION
Whether you are interested in chartering a Marex yacht or buying a new or used Marex boat, we can help you with everything about it.
Our cooperation with Marex boats started already in 2001 with the first new Marex 280 Holiday joining our charter fleet. Very soon another Marex 280 Holiday followed. Today we have 2 Marex yachts in our fleet.
From the very beginning, we were all amazed about the high quality and intelligent solutions built in Marex boats, since even the small models provide the quality and comfort of much larger boats.
In 2016 we became an exclusive Marex dealer for Croatia, since that, we provide a wide range with also the latest Marex models for sale and for charter.
In case you missed it, Croatia is by far the world’s No.1 charter destination, with more than 1000 islands, and we are one of the leading charter companies in Croatia since 1995.
Marex motor yacht for charter in our fleet
The currently available models from this boatbuilder are:
Marex 373 Aft Cabin Cruiser
Marex 360 Cabriolet Cruiser
Marex 330 Scandinavia
-brand new model
Marex 320 Aft Cabin Cruiser
Marex 310 Sport Cruiser
For charter we have available: Marex 375
, Marex 320 Aft Cabin Cruiser
and brand new Marex 360 Cabriolet Cruiser
(for season 2022).
Used and new Marex yachts for sale
As already said, we are also the exclusive dealer of Marex yachts for Croatia and offer a charter management program
for these boats. A way to make the best value out of your boat and enjoy stress-free ownership! aking over all your worries by helping you choose a yacht up to your preferences and financial goals, and therefore leaves you with only the best of boating.
We also sell used Marex yachts from our charter fleet available in marina Mandalina in Sibenik.
If interested, get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org.
Charter management of Marex yachts
If You still do not have enough time to use Your Marex boat full time, then charter management is the thing for You.
By entering the charter management program You experience multiple benefits :
- Buying Your Marex boat from the Marex authorized professionals with the best possible financial deal
- Getting full technical and administrative support for registration and insurance procedures, including leasing financing if required
- No need to worry about the maintenance, cleaning or paperwork, Your boat is taken care of by our boating experts, all the engine services are done by an authorized service company with all the service reports provided
- Before and after each charter period Your boat is fully checked and inspected, including engines and underwater part
- You choose Your owner’s periods and the boat awaits for you fully prepared, checked, cleaned and with full tanks
- If you need a transfer from/to the airport or any extra service, our booking/reception crew is at Your disposal
- If You need any technical support while onboard our service crew is on stand-by 24/7
- And in the rest of the season when you are not enjoying it Your Marex boat earns charter income which not only covers the costs of the boat but also makes a profit
In short, a charter management program takes away all the concerns and stress of boat ownership and leaves You with only the best of it, passion, pleasure and profit.