Marex is a Norwegian motor boat manufacturer known for its high-quality and seaworthy motor yachts with modern, impeccable design and smart solutions in every aspect of the boat. This is why it is said that Marex is King of the sea motorboat.
The original Marex boatyard was established in 1973 in Grimstad, a small town on the south coast of Norway. The founder of Marex and General Manager for over 20 years was Eyvin Aalrud. Soon after being established Marex boatyard became a success thanks to the farsightedness of Eyvin. Now the company is run by his two sons, Espen and Thomas Aalrud.
Attention to details and style
Marex yachts are made with a passion that is nicely blended with high performance and luxury style: the best of Scandinavian yachts building.
For over 40 years Marex has been building high-quality boats with great performance on the sea, made for comfortable cruising andsailing.
Proof of this are many international awards won by the Marex, for their boats, over the last decade!
Marex technology and elegance
Under its beautiful exterior, Marex hides an internal build structure created with the most modern technologies and best known materials.
The whole boat building process starts within the Marex design department where innovative solutions and materials are studied and put through severe resistance tests for an impeccable motor boat.
High-quality materials and craftsmanship
A careful choice of wood & other materials and special care over smallest details, makes Marex boats under the deck a masterpiece of elegance and quality, practical use, bespoke and innovative design solutions.
The refined design meets high-quality materials for a top-class combination. Each part of boat is refined to the smallest detail and subject to intense processing cycles.
Nowadays Marex brand is at the top of its lifecycle, well known all over Europe for its modern design, clever Marex solutions and long-lasting quality of the boats and bespoke craftsmanship.
NCP Charter cooperation with Marex
Whether you are interested in chartering a Marex yacht or buying a new or used Marex yacht, we are the one to turn to.
Our cooperation with Marex boats started already in 2001 with the first new Marex 280 Holiday joining our charter fleet. Very soon another Marex 280 Holiday followed. Today we have 3 Marex yachts in our fleet.
From the very beginning, we were all amazed about the high quality and intelligent solutions built in Marex boats, since even the small models provide the quality, comfort and commodity of much larger boats.
In 2016 we became an exclusive Marex dealer for Croatia, since then, we provide a wide range of Marex boats for sale (including the new models) and charter.
Currently available Marex motor boat models, for sales, on the market:
Marex motor yacht for rent in our fleet
In case you are asking yourself, why are we writing about it: Croatia is by far the world’s No.1 charter destination, with more than 1000 islands, and we are one of the leading yacht charter companies in Croatia since 1995.
New and used Marex boats for sale at NCP Charter
As already said, we are the exclusive dealer of Marex yachts for Croatia and offer also a charter management program for this boats. A way to make the best value out of your boat and enjoy stress-free ownership! We take over all your worries by helping you choose a yacht up to your preferences and financial goals, leaving you with only the best of boating.
We also sell used Marex yachts from our charter fleet. All our boats are available in marina Mandalina in Sibenik.
If interested in buying a new or used Marex boat, want to know more about Marex boats and its prices write us on email@example.com or call us on: +385 (0) 91 312 0261.
Why use our charter management for your Marex yacht!
If you do not have enough time to use Your Marex boat full time, then charter management is the thing for You.
By entering the charter management program You experience multiple benefits:
- Buying Your Marex boat from the Marex authorized professionals with the best possible financial deal
- Getting full technical and administrative support for registration and insurance procedures, including leasing financing if required
- No need to worry about the maintenance, cleaning or paperwork, your boat is taken care of by our boating experts, all the engine services are done by an authorized service company with all the service reports provided
- Before and after each charter period your boat is fully checked and inspected, including engines and underwater part
- You choose your owner’s periods and the boat awaits for you fully prepared, checked, cleaned and with full tanks
- If you need a transfer from/to the airport or any extra service, our booking/reception crew is at your disposal
- If you need any technical support while onboard our service crew is on stand-by 24/7
- And in the rest of the season when you are not enjoying it Your Marex boat earns charter income which not only covers the costs of the boat but also makes a profit
In short, a charter management program takes away all the concerns and stress of boat ownership and leaves you with only the best of it: passion, pleasure and profit.