You pay for the skipper as well as his meals, whether you prepare them on board or go to the restaurant.
5. Are the vessel and the crew insured?
Yes, all vessels and crews are insured against the possible damages.
6. Is it possible to charter a vessel for just a few days?
Mostly, the yachts are chartered for a seven-day period, from Saturday until Saturday but it is also possible to rent a vessel for a few days and the largest choice of the available vessels is in the preseason and postseason period.
7. What if we have children on board?
In this case, please, inform us on children’s age to ensure the appropriate sizes of lifejackets for them. If you take the voyage with smaller children, we recommend ordering the safety net.
8. What should we take on board?
You need to take only your clothes and medicines. For colder weather, bring warmer clothes and waterproofed jackets.
9. Where can we park a car in the marina?
The marina has sufficient parking spaces which are monitored 24 hours a day. The price is 16 € per day.
10. Where can I buy groceries to take on board?
Groceries can be bought in our marina or larger supermarkets near Marina Mandalina.
11. Can I order necessary groceries in advance?
Yes, you can send us your order and our personnel will buy fresh groceries just before your arrival on board.
You can order them on JAM YACHT SUPPLY
12. May I take pets on board?
Pets are allowed on board, but before notify the booking office because there will be some extra costs for the cleaning of the boat.
13. Do you organize transfers from the airport to the NCP & Mare base?