1. Saturday, check-in in Šibenik latest till 18:00h, sailing to Primošten, night in Primošten.
2. Sunday, after breakfast, sailing to Milna on island Brač, night in Milna ACI marina.
3. Monday, after breakfast, sailing to Vis, night in Vis harbor.
4. Tuesday, after breakfast, sailing to Komiža, visiting blue cave on Biševo island, night in Komiža harbor.
5. Wednesday, after breakfast, sailing to Lastovo, night in Skrivena luka on anchor.
6. Thursday, after breakfast, sailing to Mljet, night in Polače on anchor.
7. Friday, after breakfast, to Elafiti islands, night on Lopud.
8. Saturday, after breakfast, starting to Dubrovnik, night in ACI marina Dubrovnik.
9. Sunday, after breakfast, visiting Dubrovnik, after lunch starting to Slano, night in Slano harbor.
10. Monday, after breakfast, starting to Korčula, night in Korčula ACI marina.
11. Tuesday, after breakfast, starting to Hvar, night on Pakleni islands Palmižana (anchor or marina).
12. Wednesday, after breakfast, sailing to Šolta or Brač , night on anchor.
13. Thursday, after breakfast, starting to Trogir, night in Trogir ACI marina.
14. Friday, after breakfast, sailing to Zlarin or Prvić port, night on island.
15. Saturday, after breakfast, sailing to Šibenik and check-out in Šibenik at 09:00 hrs.
Web site of interest:
http://www.hvar.hr/ http://www.korcula.net/ http://www.np-mljet.hr/
Check out also all othter recommended sailing routes in Croatia.
Photos are property of HTZ. Authors: Ivo Pervan, Ivo Biočina, Mladen Ščerbe, Hrvoje Serdar, Sergio Gobbo, Boris Kačan, Aleksandar Gospić, Boris Kragić, Daniel Pavlino, Vedran Metelko, Milan Babić, Juraj Kopač, Stipe Surać, Mario Jelavić, Damir Fabjanić, Predrag Mandić, Josip Madračević, Mario Romulić, Dražen Stojčić, Ljubo Gamulin, Luka Tambača.
Content published in the Gallery is protected by intellectual property rights, and any unauthorised use can constitute grounds for legal action against the User by the CNTB or a third party, authorised holder of the intellectual property rights.