1. Saturday, check in Šibenik latest till 18:00h, night in Primošten or Rogoznica.
2. Sunday, way to Vis, bathing night in Vis harbor.
3. Monday, starting to Biševo, south part of island, bathing, looking blue cave on Biševo, night on Biševo Porat on anchor.
4. Tuesday, after breakfast, bathing in Porat, (that is not port), starting after lunch to Komiža, night in Komiža city port.
5. Wednesday, after breakfast, starting to Hvar, Palmižana beach and marina, visiting Hvar, night in Palmižana ACI marina or anchor.
6. Thursday, after breakfast, saling to Milna on Brač, bathing and night in Milna ACI marina.
7. Friday, after breakfast, for Rogoznica or Primošten, night there.
8. Saturday, early morning starting to Šibenik, breakfast on boat during sailing, check out in Šibenik at 9:00 h.
Web site of interest:
http://www.milna.net/ http://www.bol.hr/ http://www.hvar.hr/
Check out also all othter recommended sailing routes in Croatia.
Photos are property of HTZ; Authors: Ivo Pervan, Ivo Biočina, Mladen Ščerbe, Hrvoje Serdar, Sergio Gobbo, Boris Kačan, Aleksandar Gospić, Boris Kragić, Daniel Pavlino, Vedran Metelko, Milan Babić, Juraj Kopač, Stipe Surać, Mario Jelavić, Damir Fabjanić, Predrag Mandić, Josip Madračević, Mario Romulić, Dražen Stojčić, Ljubo Gamulin, Luka Tambača.